Ok Aeson... how much??? i got $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Aeson... how much??? i got $$$

how mucgh for add free?! how muychg a year?

I watste so much tme here... abnd now the wife too.

make me a good deal and maybe we'll see Rah's wife here too! $$$$$$$$

i mean, some haqve likr 50million post s here.

whatwiuyld no adds be worthg? $24 YEAR?

I'M NOT AWSON

Comment

Shoulda bought PolyPLUS when you had the chance.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i bet aewson comes out with that. mqybe give it yoy you for free!

Comment

I have to say, this is the one thing that could stop me being NICE MOBIUS...

Today it's seriously pissing me off!:wiglaf:

Comment

There are roughly 100k unique visitors to the site each month, and total ad revenue is between $80 and $200. So at the high end, a single user's expected value is around $0.002 per month in ad revenue. So if the ads annoy you, feel free to use an ad blocker. If for some reason you can't use an ad blocker, send me a PM and I'll put you in a no-ad group.

Then donate at least $0.002/mo to a charity of your choice. Or you could just give me a lot of money. I'm not a charity, but I'm not opposed to that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              There are roughly 100k unique visitors to the site each month, and total ad revenue is between $80 and $200. So at the high end, a single user's expected value is around $0.002 per month in ad revenue. So if the ads annoy you, feel free to use an ad blocker. If for some reason you can't use an ad blocker, send me a PM and I'll put you in a no-ad group.

Then donate at least $0.002/mo to a charity of your choice. Or you could just give me a lot of money. I'm not a charity, but I'm not opposed to that either.
              This must surely mean that I, braindead, am worth $0.002 per month?

That would mean I was worth 2.4 cents per year.

I reckon that would make me worth about 40 cents.

I have value as a human being after all.

Thank you for explaining all this to us Aeson.

Comment

If you go to other websites too you will be even more valuable! If you spend all day constantly clicking on random links and ads you will be as valuable as possible!

Comment

If you go to other websites too you will be even more valuable! If you spend all day constantly clicking on random links you will be as valuable as possible!

Comment

I went to another website and I clicked on a link. I could see that Russian mail order brides were available via intermediaries who seemed dodgy.

I clicked away from that link as I felt I would get ripped off if I dealt with these people.

I felt a very considerable sense of satisfaction that I had increased my value by clicking on the link.

I look forward to clicking more random links with quite some excitement.

Comment

Braindead, you're so valuable that Aeson posted a 2 for 1...

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                        Braindead, you're so valuable that Aeson posted a 2 for 1...
                        Awesome.

This is my day.

Thank you. It was nice of you to point that out.

Comment

Thank you for thanking me and pointing that out.

After being trolled mercilessly for so long about how nasty I supposedly am, I sometimes almost believe it myself.

So it always cheers me up when someone points out when I've done something nice.

Comment

Thank you random DL and Aeson for thanking my post, truly I am uplifted by feelings of positivity today!

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                              Thank you random DL and Aeson for thanking my post, truly I am uplifted by feelings of positivity today!
                              I have lavished a thanks on you.

To further uplift your feelings of positivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X