The Poly Tub Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poly Tub Thread

The hot tub is moderately sized, which means it's not quite large enough for you to lie in easily. It's also built with an assortment of awkward ledges and handholds that don't suggest any comfortable way of sitting. I'm already in. Beneath the roiling water, you cannot tell if I'm wearing any clothes.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Yes, you do need to get a girlfriend.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'd settle for a lot less than a girlfriend at this point.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If you can type all that, you can use your own damn hand. I ain't getting in that tub.
        1011 1100

Comment

:slips into the hot tub:

where's your sense of adventure, Elok?

Hi, Lori.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Why are all of those bubbles coming out of Self Biased's swim trunks? Dude, did you just fart? You did, didn't you?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Slips on awkward slippery ledge and frantically grabs for handholds. Self-Biased and Lorizael scream out in synchronous tortured pain! "oops! Sorry fellows."

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Why are all of those bubbles coming out of Self Biased's swim trunks? Dude, did you just fart? You did, didn't you?
                HowTF did you notice a few bubbles of that volume in a big, bubble-filled hot tub? Or are you suggesting that he's making all of them? Sb, just how fat are you, and what have you been eating?
                1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                X