Jon Miller is not dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Miller is not dead.

Facebook tells me so. I honestly never knew facebook had a feature where a person could declare themselves safe after a natural disaster yet it appears it does. Neither the earthquake or sunomi in Chile got him.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Long live Jon Miller.
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

I think a 3rd grader could probably spell "tsunami" better than that

Comment

john miller being alive

oredin's spelling

*waits for oredin to blame autocorrect.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Of all the things you could choose to nag Dinner over, that is the lamest. I assume he's simply whacking at an iPhone's little onscreen keypad while his fingers are still greasy from his incredible not-too-dry San Diego burger, which he ate while posting snide tweets about the latest things dumb dummy Republidummies did because of their dumbness. Also, he was likely distracted by the presence of a potentially dangerous swarthy person. But by all means, nag him about spelling. Or don't, because for a food-snobby racist liberalbot he's really a very likeable fellow who can get into vicious fights on here every day and not lose his sense of humor.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Also, Jon Miller is not dead and that is good. I would have just edited my previous post, but Jon Miller, so Jon Miller.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

JM not dead

Comment

JM not dead JM

Comment

Thanks,

FB actually prompts you to say you are 'safe'.

I have been ill.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Good to hear. And good to see that Oerdin wasn't wrong.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I don't know jon miller - but nice to hear he is ok. after so much too!

Comment

JM

It was kind of nice to see the FB announcements about my friends/acquaintances in Chile (I don't have JM on FB though). The quake was felt from here, although not at home for some reason (maybe the soil? I'm right next to the river), the radio I was listening to at the time went choppy for a couple of seconds.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          john miller

oredin's
                          You might want to leave off with the spelling comments.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

why?
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              I assume he's simply whacking it at an iPhone's little onscreen keypad while his fingers are still greasy
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X