Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can only think NK is laughing wondering who gave obama the red paint this time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only think NK is laughing wondering who gave obama the red paint this time.

Kerry warns North Korea of 'severe consequences' if it tests missile.

Really... I wonder what the 'severe consequences' are - OR if Kerry and his boss even have any idea themselves.

NK should just say, oh yeah, and launch something. There's is nothing Obama will do - nothing.

Could Trump really be any worse? I think he would be better than Obama.

Drink more
    Post less

You are stupid.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Hey dummubis - right back at you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1361230378_middle-finger-400x250.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	9101867

this is what kim wong dong should say to Kerry too.
      Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; September 17, 2015, 11:14.

Comment

My understanding is that Trump's expertise does not extend beyond convincing people to invest in shady real estate propositions. Not sure how that would help with North Korea. If you test that missile, I have a bridge to sell you...
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Obama and the statesman approach is not working. Putin doing whatever, China island building and NK taking all of Kerry's time. Of course Obama landed the US the Iran deal. I'm sure that will work out fine.

I'm tired of the same old same old. Hillary will just rob the country blind and lie about it. Jeb will shove the bible down everyones throat - and nothing else will change.

But I guess that makes me stupid. Oh well... you would think Jeb could figure out how to sell himself to stupid people. So far he aint done nothing for me.

Maybe Trump and his silly ways is what this crazy world needs right now. Go figure, he leads the GOP polls.

Comment

You won't hear me argue that crazy is not a valid option. But I think it's pretty clear that Trump's brand of crazy would only be good at hastening nuclear Armageddon. And, you know, if that's your thing, cool, but if not...
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

ok I see your point a little. but waiting for everyone to get the bomb before you act... seems like that's taking the long dangerous road to the same place.

I don't think it would be better to deal with NK after they have half a dozen nukes that can reach California. They will have that ability one day, maybe 10 years, maybe just 1. but whats the difference?

same with iran, why wait? it will only be a bigger mess.

unless Obama is right, and in 10 years the world is all nice and in love with no weapons. might happen. but probably will not.

Comment

If Trump risked starting WWIII by invading a country on China's doorstep that might actually be worse.

Comment

The response would likely be two fold. The first would be increased sanctions this time targeting Chinese state owned companies which supply support to NK while the second would be to pressure friendly states to either close or drastically cut back staff at NK embassies in those countries. NK uses its embassies to launder counterfeit currency as well as drugs and those operations are a key source of hard currency for the regime.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

well when kim dong wong can throw one over to reach west coast that's not going to be good. People might have to really listen to him. and these sanctions will only become weaker as time passes. Unless the US sanctions itself from the rest of the world.

Comment

Obama wanted to be president.

You got to do something. You just can't sit there.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                        You got to do something. You just can't sit there.
                        Yes you can. Observe: (me sitting)

Comment

He cannot observe you sitting.

Unless you have a webcam.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

He could get MHLC to sit in the same room as him and watch her.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                              Drink more
                              Post less

You are stupid.
                              I have said it before and will say it again.
                              Nothing I see i this thread has changed my mind.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X