Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How gay is it for a man put put things (other than penises and suppositories) in his butt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How gay is it for a man put put things (other than penises and suppositories) in his butt?

The primary reason for my asking this question is actually to see if apolyton's deputy white noise generator posts some white noise in response to the thread title without actually reading this paragraph (either due to laziness or illiteracy). To make this look convincing I'm going to make this paragraph longer than it needs to be. The male koala has a bifurcated penis and the female has two vaginas, which proves that evolution is a lie and that God has a sense of humor. Ducks on the other hand have corkscrew penises and corkscrew vaginas, but they corkscrew in opposite directions so that duck rape becomes more difficult and female ducks have more control over who their mates are. Dolphins have prehensile penises, a fact exploited in Christopher Moore's book "Fluke: Or, I Know Why The Winged Whale Sings", where hybrid dolphins/humans frequently use their penises as grasping appendages both for the convenience and also because it makes humans uncomfortable. Thus ends the paragraph, not with a bang but with a period.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

This thrade has changed my life.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The primary white noise generator has checked in, still waiting on the deputy white noise generator. A coprolite is fossilized feces. Coprolites are classified as trace fossils as opposed to body fossils, as they give evidence for the animal's behaviour (in this case, diet) rather than morphology. The name is derived from the Greek words κόπρος (kopros, meaning "dung") and λίθος (lithos, meaning "stone"). They were first described by William Buckland in 1829. Prior to this they were known as "fossil fir cones" and "bezoar stones". They serve a valuable purpose in paleontology because they provide direct evidence of the predation and diet of extinct organisms.[1] Coprolites may range in size from a few millimetres to over 60 centimetres.

Comment

loinburger is coprophilous.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I would have gone with coprophagous - coprophilous makes it sound like I'm living in a dung hut or something.

Comment

Poop.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

It depends what you think about when you do it.

Are you imagining a man is pumping your ass?

or... is it just about a prostate massage and your fantasizing about women in some way?

that would be how I would tell
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Putting your poop up another guys but could be a good thing...

Comment

Michael Moseley approved -- for certain conditions.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I wonder who the deputy is?
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I would have gone with coprophagous - coprophilous makes it sound like I'm living in a dung hut or something.
                      YOu eat poop? Doesnßt sound like a healthy .. or tasty ... thing to do. I am sure that it wasn´t healthy for the victims in the movie "Human Centipede"
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Poop is 100% organic!

Comment

Same goes for Botulinum-Toxin
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                          X