I just got married to this amazing man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by La Fiancee View Post
    I should have written something a long time ago, but lately the only thing on my mind has been the upcoming wedding, which took place last week. It's been such a blast, Nikolai turned out to be everything I hoped he would. And yes boys, size matter..
    Hope you are all having an amazing summer.
    WOW!!!
    Is it our Nikolay? The same guy from the Paradox forum?
    My congrats to both of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Did you ever apologize? I apologized to Dauphin 4 years and I said I was wrong.
      As he brings it up again. Douche. You keep breaking that promise.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        As he brings it up again. Douche. You keep breaking that promise.
        Rah, please, please get back on the wagon.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• You brought it up. You asked about the help we gave you. Why ask about it only to say get over it when you don't like the answer?
          Actually, *you* brought it up.

Most people consider you to be as pleasant as treading in a fresh turd left by a diarrhetic dog because you are deceitful, hateful and plenty of other negative adjectives. Symptoms may vary. Picketing is just one of a wide range of possible side-effects of your chronic douchery. Diagnosis is simple even without that symptom.
          After dropping this gigantic turd, I have nothing, nothing to apologize to either you or your wife.

You want to whine about disrespect, start showing respect and you might earn it in the future.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• As he brings it up again. Douche. You keep breaking that promise.
            Maybe if you apologized I'd quit bringing it up. You were a gigantic ass and have been deservedly called out. Sucks, eh, when people actually talk about what you actually did to other people and you whine about how it's unfair.

You could go and deny, "it never happened", instead you whine, "that's not fair, don't talk about it". You've confirmed by your words more than anything I could have ever said, rah.

You had so many other options. You could have PMed me and thanked me for the gift and then gone and done whatever you wanted with it and I would have never known.

That would have been the classy route, accepting someone's kindness that they didn't have to do for you.

You could have told me that you didn't want to accept the gift. Hitting the ol' PM button. But apparently that was tooo haaaard for you to do.

You could have told JR to tell me that the gift had gotten there and asked him to inform me that you didn't want the gift and felt uncomfortable. JR would have been more than willing to do so.

You didn't even do that.

Not only did you do none of that, you accused me of bribery. Uh. duh. You had just retired from being a moderator. WTF would I bribe someone stepping down? You never did acknowledge the others who were involved in the gift, either.

Not only did you disrespect me, you disrespected your friend JR, and Guynemer who was the other man who was kind enough to help you.

I'm not sure what kind of a man you are, rah - but you have a choice again. You can choose to apologize - in public - to me, to JR and Guynemer.

You AND Ming.

Either together or separately, because frankly, that's a ****ty move. Or accept that this is always going to be remembered.

Sucks. You've had lots and lots of chances here, rah. Lots of them. You seem to prefer disrespecting people who actually gave a **** about you. Which is sad. Maybe you get so many letters in the mail thanking you that you don't care about just one more to the pile.

If so, I feel very sad for you.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 2, 2016, 20:29.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• The level is delusion is beyond parody.

Comment

• Indeed. ****ting on people and then whining about 'being disrespected'. Oh noes. My life is so terrible that if only someone banned Ben, my life would finally be complete. LOL.

Comment

• I think I might have to stop clicking on this thread. It's a rather perfect distillation of everything I hate about Apolyton.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Nothing to apologize for.

Actually you're the one that should for breaking your word EVERY time you bring it up after PROMISING you wouldn't.
                    You always seem to forgot that part. But then I would expect that from a douche.

I didn't take your bribe/gift.
                    If it was actually a gift as you claim, nothing should be expected in return. If you expect something in return, it's a bribe.
                    Since you keep claiming I owe you, you must have meant it as a bribe. Douche.

And no I don't feel sad for you. I save that for decent people.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Indeed. ****ting on people and then whining about 'being disrespected'.
                      You do get how ironic that is coming from you? Right?

Comment

• I'm sure he doesn't
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ben must think this place is like the catholic church where respectability can be bought with an indulgence.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• For those who are interested in such things ... you can send the money to my PayPal ...

Comment

Working...
                            X