Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, not afraid of US military but a burger freaks him out, go figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, not afraid of US military but a burger freaks him out, go figure

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei seems fearless enough of US military might, but a good brand name turns him white as a ghost. Iran's supreme leader is not happy about this McDonald's knockoff in Tehran. Obama is playin golf and Ayatollah is all crazy over a hamburger. wow. these are the guys who created the 'Iran deal'.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-...#ixzz3jCQ30tj8

Khamenei.ir ‎@khamenei_ir

We waste no efforts to shut ways of infiltration into the country.We'll allow neither economic, nor political, nor cultural intrusion of US.
    Americans also try to penetrate into region. They want to disintegrate #Iraq & #Syria. We do not allow this and it won’t happen by God help.

4:59 AM - 17 Aug 2015

MWHC translation - 'by god help' means, he can't do a thing about it.

But this is the leader of Iran... and he's going to cause the death of his country by being as stubborn as any republican here. maybe Obama has something here with this iran deal. let them slowly do themselves in. might work.

watch out for that whopper

I think "by God help" is probably similar in meaning to "so help me God" in English.

Comment

yeah but the translation comes out the same

Comment

Mash Donald's vs McDonald's? According to the sub-linked article it seems the Iranian owner welcomes and has no fear of the American competition. Wonder why the Ayatollah has no confidence in their own burgers.

Comment

old fashion. power hungry. so dis-attached to from the people. just scared of change. the feeling of no control.

everything. anything. he's doomed.

Comment

Perhaps he fears a CIA plot ...
            for example declaring burger meat in Iran as 100% beef, where in reality it is 100% pork, fried in menstruation blood ..
            everything so that that faithful iranians don´t get to muslim heaven

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I suppose this is similar to the "KFC" we used to see in Kosovo. It stood for Kosovo Fried Chicken and both its decor and it's food items looked like exact knock offs of the real KFC.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Don't forget to toss in all of that American GMO lettuce and tomatoes and potato fries!

Edit add: okay, KFC is extremely addictive! My god...the gravy!

Comment

if we had a KFC here... I would love that. it is good.

Comment

Working...
                  X