Danish Politician Convicted of Racism For Offending Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha thanks.

and for those who don't know, the danish party is a nazi (in disguise) party btw

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      and for those who don't know, the danish party is a nazi (in disguise) party btw
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I read on Wiki that while Hitler considered Arabs racially inferior, he regarded Islam as in many respects superior to Christianity, and regretted that Charles Martel had been successful in driving them off. His theory was that, if Islam had won Europe, the Arab invaders would have inevitably died off due to their worthless genes, leaving a Europe that believed in a Great Warrior Religion. Which was created and propagated by those selfsame inferior Arabs after they (in this timeline) beat the snot out of their superiors. So, yeah, logic--not der Fuhrer's strong suit.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Interesting. You don't by chance have a wiki link for that source of information?

Comment

Wow. There is a lot there! I will save and dig deeper. It is fascinating. I had no clue that Hitler aided Arabs back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              May I suggest that you stop after bottle #2 of ouzo ?

Yup, they are right wing, but they are a lot to the left of most Greek parties.

Edit: Oups, totally forgot - welcome MHLC
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I probably should start another thread, but I will ask this in here, being it is related. Do you think criminalizing hate speech is working or is it making folks more opinionated?

Comment

I have to completely agree with MHLC on this one. ummhmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                    I probably should start another thread, but I will ask this in here, being it is related. Do you think criminalizing hate speech is working or is it making folks more opinionated?
                    Well, peeing in your pants buried in two meters of snow will make you feel warmer but only for some time. I'm not sure crimininalize it will prevent people from doing it - though it could opinionate some people.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

well at work it's bambie rules. if you aint got noithing nice to say than don't say nothing at all. in most cases this is the best way.

ok, when on conference call and it's quiet like no one can hear. ask all of a sudden hows the weather there it's so sunny here! and everyone starts to talk. ummhmmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        Well, peeing in your pants buried in two meters of snow will make you feel warmer but only for some time.
                        Offside note: Actually, in a survivor situation, peeing rather than holding it in, would be better for you! When you hold it inside, it centralizes your heat in your bladder. You would frostbite faster in your extended body parts and dehydrate quicker too! Let it out! Regarding Thread topic: seems like the shame would work better than suppressing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          It's Dinner. He's a big time bigot, so he may think that.
                          It's more likely that he just didn't read the OP
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Offside note: Actually, in a survivor situation, peeing rather than holding it in, would be better for you! When you hold it inside, it centralizes your heat in your bladder. You would frostbite faster in your extended body parts and dehydrate quicker too! Let it out! Regarding Thread topic: seems like the shame would work better than suppressing it.
                            By what mechanism is it "centralizing your heat in your bladder"? Are you talking about the energy expenditure of muscles that keep urine in the bladder? How many calories a day do you think someone could burn by holding urine in their bladder instead of letting it out?

Comment

You must be female - you didn't read what I wrote and answered someting I didn't ask

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X