• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    You are like a man's idea of how a woman would post on an internet forum
    This is for you, enjoy!

Comment

I think my hubby has gone bananas since I signed up! He seems to have changed. Lol. Seriously, crazy chatting in the same forum as him, but interesting experiment for old married couple! are there other couples who chat together online or would that prospect be too scary or just a bad idea?

Comment

I still suspect you're a troll account...

Comment

Well Aeson has verified it. The earth is not flat either... I know it looks flat.

Comment

Doesn't mean it can't be you, or am I missing something.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess you are. for she is real.

Comment

If Aeson has verified it... then either you've tricked him or you've hatched a troll conspiracy.

Comment

ah the conspiracy. the very thing that makes the internet so what it is.

yeah... I pulled off the DL of history here on Poly. She's already posting videos and such - I've never done that - don't know how. she can spell a whole lot better than me too

Comment

You don't actually come across as mentally retarded so that's not really convincing.

Comment

well I just don't know... there's probably nothing that would change your mind or Rah's. oh well.

MWHC luvs MHLC!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        You don't actually come across as mentally retarded so that's not really convincing.
                        From a wife's point of view, from what I have seen of some his posts, trust me...he is a ******!

Edit add: I know one should not call another poster names, it is impolite, but seriously...I am living with him, so I think I can have a wee bit of leeway!

2nd add: Ugh! Someone warned me earlier today that I would be drawn down and become as stupid as everyone else! That contagion here...works fast!

Comment

living together... we married with grandkids. but yeah... my drunken posts... what can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Doesn't mean it can't be you, or am I missing something.
                            Rah, simply look at our various posting times in all of these threads. Seriously, you all act as if he is some kind of typing posting genius! Seriously? You want to believe MWHC is an absolute genius?

Comment

I laughed... yeah... it's true. but being a genius has made be a better person I think.

Comment

​I had a blast chatting with so many new folks today! Time to slay my husband in a nice civilized game of Halo! Lol. Looking forward to meeting up again tomorrow! Goodnight all!

Comment

Working...
                                X