Fallout Shelter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout Shelter

Anybody here who plays the game. After the release to Android yesterday I have played it a bit, not much though as I believe my boss probably wouldn't like that

Overall it seems like a great game, but not exactly a walk in the park and there are some weird things in the game. Raiders always screws everything. I have been attacked twice. Both times I had two dwellers equipped with heavy weapons guarding the main door before they came in.
    First time the ones guarding started shooting as soon as the raiders entered, unfortunately the game crashed and when I came back into the game the raiders had already killed everybody in the diner, before I could send in my guards who was now just standing around in the main entrance.
    The second time it didn't crash, but not much luck here either. The guards in the main entrance decided just to pick their noses while the raiders walked right into the diner and started killing people. I quickly sent those two into the diner to protect, but nooooo, they decided it was time to sit down in the diner to eat. There already was a person working in the diner with a gun, but she didn't care either. End result: 4 deaths again

Anybody has any idea on what to do here?
    This space is empty... or is it?

It's out for Android? Cool, I'll get it now.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

OK, solid small vault of 18 people running smoothly. A bit on the line with food at some point (5 kids being born in close succession), but everything OK so far. 3-wide, level 2 power, food and water. Single-tile, level one medbay, science whatsit, and storage. Three raider attacks successfully repealed (one raider escaped the first two times, this third time they were all killed). The power plant is the first room they go to after the gate (which is reinforced), and where I keep the most well-armed vault dwellers, which run towards the gate upon attack. You do need to run after the raiders as they only spend a short amount of time in each room.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah, it's out for Android, but took too long time. I'm up to 40 people right, 7 levels deep. Two power rooms (3 rooms merged), two water rooms (3 rooms merged) and two food (first one is 3 rooms merge, the other one only two). Everything at level 2 or level 3 upgrade, but soon need to build more of them as food, water and power is all starting to run low
        I have finally enough weapons to fully equip all people in the top level restaurant (the first place after entering where the raiders goes) while still have enough weapons in storage for when something happens in the other rooms.
        First time kids was born it was also five kids. All at the same time and all had the same father

The training rooms are very expensive to upgrade, so none of those has gotten an upgrade yet.
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio View Post
          Overall it seems like a great game, but not exactly a walk in the park and there are some weird things in the game. Raiders always screws everything. I have been attacked twice. Both times I had two dwellers equipped with heavy weapons guarding the main door before they came in.
          First time the ones guarding started shooting as soon as the raiders entered, unfortunately the game crashed and when I came back into the game the raiders had already killed everybody in the diner, before I could send in my guards who was now just standing around in the main entrance.
          The second time it didn't crash, but not much luck here either. The guards in the main entrance decided just to pick their noses while the raiders walked right into the diner and started killing people. I quickly sent those two into the diner to protect, but nooooo, they decided it was time to sit down in the diner to eat. There already was a person working in the diner with a gun, but she didn't care either. End result: 4 deaths again

Anybody has any idea on what to do here?
          Sounds like a bug. On iOS I haven't had any problems with raiders once I got a decent weapon. Getting rid of the first elevator shaft helps direct traffic along the first 2 rooms where I can put my better weapons. Never had anyone not shoot the raiders, except pregnant women of course!

Comment

Working...
          X