Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody say that Fascism is an awesome ideology except that it hasn't been implemented properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody say that Fascism is an awesome ideology except that it hasn't been implemented properly?

How about Fistism?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I think Franco implemented it correctly... both ideologies...
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That line is usually reserved for supporters of communism and/or libertarians.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Does anybody say that Fascism is an awesome ideology except that it hasn't been implemented properly?
        I am sure that there are a lot of supporters of the party of Mussolinis granddaughter, who say this.
        Probably also a lot of Neonazis in germany (although I am unsure about the latter ... many of those may very well say that Fascism is an awesome ideology which was implemented properly in the 3rd Reich)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Of course, they just don't call it fascism, they call it "communitarianism" or whatever and insist it's nothing like fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Yes, but enough about the Republican party.. #CallsTaxi

Comment

Maybe Skinheads?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

... but in their case the "hasn't been implemented properly" is referring to not having conquered the world and elminated all the weaker races

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Of course, they just don't call it fascism, they call it "communitarianism" or whatever and insist it's nothing like fascism.
                  It is kind of like how neo-Nazis first tried to change their name to white supremacists but now insist on being called white nationalists despite having all the same repugnant beliefs.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Fascism and communism were implemented "properly", both disasters.

Fistism hasn't been tried but I'm with you Loiny
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Communists will sometimes say "it's totally possible to implement Communism without all of the mass murder, it just hasn't been done yet!" I wasn't sure if a Fascist would say something similar, or if the mass murder is actually part of the philosophy. (Or maybe they'd say that Hitler implemented it correctly except for the whole invading-the-Soviet-Union thing)
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Franco supporters?

The core fascists were Mussolini and Franco, not Hitler.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Communists will sometimes say "it's totally possible to implement Communism without all of the mass murder, it just hasn't been done yet!" I wasn't sure if a Fascist would say something similar, or if the mass murder is actually part of the philosophy. (Or maybe they'd say that Hitler implemented it correctly except for the whole invading-the-Soviet-Union thing)
                          I think for fascists it might be a combination of Holocaust denial and insisting the British aggressors started WWII.

Comment

Fascists believe in order and in very traditional things.
                            So drugs sex and rock and roll piss them off. They also hate gays. And commies. And women. And themselves.

There is the benign fascism that says that democracy is chaos and I'm here to expel all immigrants, quel every strike, and generally turn the state in 1984 orwellian paradise. You might not be able to say that the pres. takes it up the *** but you'll be safe and if you are braindead you might even be happy.

There's the nasty fascism that wants to totally anihilate the "other". That's a bit more ill.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              I think for fascists it might be a combination of Holocaust denial and insisting the British aggressors started WWII.
                              I think they generally blame the French. They probably see UKIP and the Daily Mail and think there's still a decent chance of getting Britain on their side next time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X