Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting an even better job ...... (Braindead thrade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting an even better job ...... (Braindead thrade)

I would like to take up a new career as a dog catcher.

I need a place with plenty of wild dogs to ensure I have a goodly supply of work.

Where should I move to take up my new career? What should I do?

Any advice appreciated.

well, instead of moving you could always breed some dogs, release them into the neighbourhood, and let nature take its course.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

There are tons of strays here. Most people don't spay or neuter or tie up their dogs. Many don't even feed them. I think it would be a dog catchers paradise and a mailman's worst nightmare ...

We have 7 dogs. We don't tie them up, but we feed them well and they are very nice. If you do come here, please don't incarcerate or euthanize them.

Comment

Australia has a lot of dingos, but I don't know if they're within the purview of a dog catcher
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If you took in an African wild dog pup, and paper trained it and otherwise domesticated it, would it still be an African wild dog?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yes, it would still be 100% wolf
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
            X