Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than the average person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you smarter than the average person?

So, how do you compare vs. the average person?
    Smarter
    66.67%
    I am the average person
    11.11%
    Dumber
    5.56%
    Banana
    16.67%
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Yes, of course I am
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Right now I'm in old black jeans, an old red t-shirt and pink socks. So, probably not.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I said smarter, but then again, I did vote in the poll...

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I would say that I am, but then again, I am unemployed and sitting in my basement in my underwear.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's not just the means that count but the standard deviations.
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

The only person smarter than me is Mrs Horse - just ask her.

But then she married old Horsie so maybe she isn't as clever as she thinks she is.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Everyone is always talking about the average person ... they must be pretty smart to have gotten us all so invested in their state of being.

Comment

I am God's gift to mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
                    I am God's gift to mankind.
                    So is syphilis.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm a ****.

Comment

your probably the smartest guy here
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

There's very few posters here who I wouldn't consider smarter than the average person.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If we are all smarter than the average person, why would we put our fates in the hands of the average person?
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Because they have the guns.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X