No announcement yet.

GOP "debate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large-scale direct democracy would be a total disaster. Especially economically. People are stupid.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

gop primary = choosing america's next loser lol
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

California Referendums proved this.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah, DO YOU WANT MORE FREE STUFF? well DUH.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Large-scale direct democracy would be a total disaster. Especially economically. People are stupid.
            yeah, **** self-determination

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

gop primary = choosing america's next loser lol
              Yep that's the complacency that we're hoping for.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Yeah, DO YOU WANT MORE FREE STUFF? well DUH.
                that rolls off the tongue a lot better than:

DO YOU WANT STUFF THAT IS FREE AT THE POINT OF USAGE BUT IS TECHNICALLY NOT FREE BECAUSE THE COST IS SPREAD ACROSS THE ENTIRE TAX BASE MAKING IT MUCH CHEAPER FOR EVERYONE THAN IF WE JUST LET CORPORATIONS RUN EVERYTHING

idiot
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  complacency
                  I don't think you know what this word means.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'll never understand why otherwise intelligent people want to do things in a less efficient way
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If a lot of people assume that Hillary is going to win they may not feel the need to get out and actually vote for her. Close enough?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sava, you do like saying people are stupid quite a bit... so wouldn't you necessarily agree with Jrabbit?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          People may be stupid, but they also can learn. Certainly easier to learn when you can blame yourself for the decision than some politician who failed at failing.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

People rarely blame themselves. Or at least the masses anyway.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They would if they did it on a referendum. People who voted for EU here, already blame themselves.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Sava, you do like saying people are stupid quite a bit... so wouldn't you necessarily agree with Jrabbit?
                                I don't recall disagreeing with him on that.

Either you think self-determination is good or you don't. I'm a true Americantm, so I love self-determination.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X