Geography Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardigan
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Argyll.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Tora Bora
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bikini atoll
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Tasmania

Comment

Devil's Tower.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Alpha Centauri
                To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Mornington Crescent
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Wales
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Compton
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Kent State

Comment

O-hi-o

Comment

Michigan
                            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Flint.

Comment

Flushing.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X