Defining The Donald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defining The Donald

The decidedly liberal Huffington Post has done something so awesome, it could/should make even the most conservative GOP voters happy:

After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won't report on Trump's campaign as part of The Huffington Post's political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump's campaign is a sideshow. We won't take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you'll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Republicans of America: laughing stock of the world!
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Wow, Slowwie, apparently you want to vote for a Nazi...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1340654598178735940-z81Z.png
Views:	1
Size:	610.4 KB
ID:	9101740

Click image for larger version

Name:	slack-imgscom-XoAp.gif
Views:	1
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	9101741
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Donald Trump is a fake politician, says Arianna Huffington (fake journalist).
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Who could well be the next president of the United States of America...

Comment

The poll I saw this morning listed him at 24%. Walker was next at 17%.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How fast is Lindsay Graham changing his cell number?
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Quick show of hands.

Who is perceived as having the most integrity?
                      The Donald or Hillary?
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I vote The Donald for integrity. It's not like he's being dishonest in offending people. You know what you are going to get.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I agree.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, unofficial poly straw poll: Trump for president...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Quick show of hands.

Who is perceived as having the most integrity?
                              The Donald or Hillary?
                              Trumpie reminds me of Rob Ford.
                              Hillary reminds me of Maggie Thatcher.

Go Trumpie, Go!
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X