Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

I was responsible for supervising Tennessee's only Muslim and haven't seen him for about 24 hours -- does anyone have any leads?

Have you tried contacting the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The driver fled the scene?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Look at the nearest hospitals and whiskey distilleries ... those poor sods aren´t allowed to drink alcohol ...
        maybe he gave in to the temptation and, not being used to Alcohol, got himself an Alcohol poisoning when he tried out the local whiskey
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Your boss must be pissed.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

First thing I thought when I saw that guy: "Speer"
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                I was responsible for supervising Tennessee's only Muslim and haven't seen him for about 24 hours -- does anyone have any leads?
                You've not been the same since your friend Asher left.

You should join me in embracing your homosexuality.

Comment

^^ okay i admit this one is clever
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      First thing I thought when I saw that guy: "Speer"
                      The poor guy is only 1/4th muslim yet tries to over compensate like hell.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                        Help Needed
                        Admitting you need help is the first step.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

He doesn't need help, he needs to be placed on a bonfire.

Comment

Ste. Jeanne d'Arc proved the two are not mutually exclusive.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I have driven across the entire state twice in the last week and not seen him. I was hoping for anything different to see.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X