Leaving Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Forever

Right b*tches, this is my 9,999th post - again!

So, unless Aeson gets careless with another thread and I lose some of my post count again, then it's adios muchachos and so long suckas!

MOBIUS

xxx
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

So long, and thanks for all the sheep

Comment

queue the tedious DL...
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

*cue*

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
          queue the tedious DL...
          It's just Moby as I am Moby. No difference.

Comment

We are all Moby.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Aeson has a duty to the universe to remove at least another 57 posts.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

...or add one.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

We do not want to make Mobius MAD do we?
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Seems strange that someone who doesn't care about religion would have a thing about being called a deity.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Bump!
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                      X