Happy Threesome Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Threesome Day!

Love the one you're with (as well as her hot friend)
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

The real question is, when the friend isn't hot and they only come as a package deal.......Decisions, decisions.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah

Ain't it the truth....
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I had that dilemma back in my college days. And since youth thinks with that alternate brain, the decision was a forgone conclusion.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Close your eyes and think of England.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            The real question is, when the friend isn't hot and they only come as a package deal.......Decisions, decisions.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

what if neither of them are hot?

Comment

Then it stays a onesome.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Then it stays a onesome.
                  "I never banged a ten, but one night, I banged five twos!" -George Carlin
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Banging 5 of anything is pretty impressive. Best I've managed is banging two 5s.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

See, I never really got the threesome thing. I've only got one set of genitals, and they can only really go one place at a time, so really I'm just signing up for extra work with no extra pay there, aren't I? More performance anxiety, more thinking about baseball, more general awkwardness as everybody tries to find his/her place, not shove an elbow in anybody else's eye, not accidentally fart while changing positions . . .
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm inclined to agree, but hey, if it does it for you...

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          Banging 5 of anything is pretty impressive. Best I've managed is banging two 5s.
                          I banged 5 nails once.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            I banged 5 nails once.
                            Sorry about your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              See, I never really got the threesome thing. I've only got one set of genitals, and they can only really go one place at a time, so really I'm just signing up for extra work with no extra pay there, aren't I? More performance anxiety, more thinking about baseball, more general awkwardness as everybody tries to find his/her place, not shove an elbow in anybody else's eye, not accidentally fart while changing positions . . .
                              You don't really like women, do you?
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                              X