STILL ALIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True about never really beig clear but I thought the joke was funny

Updating is difficult on the road, I will be back next week. Should I get ill, I will definitely post about it. Until then, fire at will!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pictures! We want pictures. Pictures of your blisters, pictures of the country side, pictures of girls.
      Last edited by Dinner; July 17, 2015, 16:50.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Poctures of the blosters!
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Mde it! FInished on Monday... made it to national tabloid, front page news! I got a bigger picture, below me was the prime minister, some playboy lady and AC/DC! I would say as for exposure for the cause - excellent.

Tomorrow yet another journalist is coming to my house for an interview.

I am so tired you cannot believe. I can't stay awake. I just sleep a lot, try to work for an appx 8 hours a day and sleep more. I'll have tpics for you when I can stay awake.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

WOOOOOO~~~!!!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yeah, my internet blew up. So did my legs and feet. It was closer to 800km, most of it on asphalt. It was HARD. Walked like 10-12 hours a day with a 80 pound back bag every day, had only 4 rest days in the whole month. It almost broke me to be honest. But fortunately my body held up. I am now pretty much doing some physiotherapy for the next month or two. Doctors did not find it amusing at all. They kept asking why and I kept answering why not.

edit: I mean they srsly thought there is something wrong with me and I suspect they might be right.
              In da butt.

Comment

Congrats, Pekka. Amazing.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, quite an accomplishment

Comment

So you made it to Oulu, eh? I could see in the pictures you were getting closer. Congratulations, man, and you should be proud of bring so much attention to the cause.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pekka

Amazing!
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah, most doctors can't get their heads around the concept that "every day is a bonus" for those that have momentarily conquered death.
                        Life is for doing those crazy things that make your spirit soar.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pekka, your private message box here is full. I can't reply until you clear some space.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

You the man pekka.
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Come back and empty some of your inbox.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

amazing stuff pekka.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X