No announcement yet.

STILL ALIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God definitely has a plan for you Pekka.

Comment

Time for an update?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think he is dead.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I checked his Facebook and he had a post dated yesterday, so I'm pretty sure he's still alive.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

WTF Oerdin? Was that supposed to be humor?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm dead.

Comment

Probably he is too busy unwrapping his birthday present ehm girlfriend than to have time posting here
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 14, 2015, 16:28.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I am appalled and shocked at Oerdin's poast and will not be satisfied until he is banned.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    WTF Oerdin? Was that supposed to be humor?
                    Yep. Stop being offended by everything. It is obvious he isn't dead if you check his updates. Take a Xanax or something.

Comment

Sorry, its not funny to joke about a fellow poster who has had cancer being dead. It's not about "being offended" its about not being a complete dick.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

My finger is sore from pushing the report button so much.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Just check his Facebook page. He is more alive than ever. If you had been following his journey you'd have known that.

Comment

^^
                            i just reported this poast too.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

It was a play on the thread title. Besides, Pekka has been in the clear for a while now.

Comment

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that once you have it you're never really in the clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X