2015 Apolyton Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Apolyton Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I'm firing up the Auction League today. Gird your loins for an email.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

So what's the plan for this year for the other leagues? No Jag, and I assume BK will be banned for at least part of the draft, which immediately puts IDP down to 8 even if everyone else returns.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Ben can't be restricted to sports? Why? Is his SDG passion now considered "racist"? Can't have someone around that cheers for another team.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't see it as an issue. AFAIK Ben can still PM.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I expect I won't return for IDP. I don't really want to play and I'll be absent for a substantial part of August anyway.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Put on your big boy pants and deal with it!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Put on your big boy pants and deal with it!
              I'm virtually certain to miss all or most of draft which is the second or third or possibly fourth best part of fantasy football. I see no point in playing a team that's not mine, from top to bottom.

Comment

I'm doing the vast majority by phone.

Comment

Auction League = Vicious Rabbits are In.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I'm doing the vast majority by phone.
                    I won't be in this or any adjacent country. Plus while I may have internet access, probably won't have time to keep up enough with the draft to leave a proper list.

Comment

Well this sucks. My old nemesis, out of reach.

Comment

You have other foes. You'll just have to make do.

Comment

Thanks for stepping up, Jack.

Comment

Who is going to run the league(s) ?

Comment

I can do IDP again, if we have the people for it.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X