2015 Apolyton Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    I won't be in this or any adjacent country. Plus while I may have internet access, probably won't have time to keep up enough with the draft to leave a proper list.
    auction is a one day thing, I see no reason why idp cant be online too

Comment

Some people actually enjoy the slow draft.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I do.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Aside from crushing Slowwhand, seeing him driven before me, and hearing the lamentations of him, the draft is the best part.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Better quiet!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

cmon you stragglers, sign on up!
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'll just put this here instead of cluttering up the IDP thread with a non-participant observation:

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                If he can draft without slowing it down, sure. But the same rules will apply for his turn as anyone else's.
                I didn't draft near BK last year, so I don't remember, but drafting next to him in 2013 was rather pleasant. He was one of the fastest, if not the fastest, in getting his picks in. I like trying to get my picks in before the person ahead of me is able to send the PM; it was kind of easy at times with Berz last year, nearly impossible with BK the year before. So unless he starts trolling the draft, delays in his picks this year will probably rest with those he PMs and not with him.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Yeah, I understand that. It's just putting the responsibility for his picks on other peoples' shoulders–if they don't mind, then they don't mind. I'm just trying to head off a potential issue before it has an opportunity to come up.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'll post his picks, he can also post them on the message board at our league page. That would probably be the best way.

Comment

Count on him being all over it. Loves the draft.

Comment

Reminder that football season is starting soonish and I have renewed the Auction League.
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

if I got an email I trashed it, but I imagine the draft day wouldn't be for another month

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            if I got an email I trashed it, but I imagine the draft day wouldn't be for another month
                            It won't be

Comment

Given that I've only heard back from half the people I invited and how I'm loathe to drum up support for fantasy football much less anything else these days, I'm going to cancel the auction league. It's been fun for the past few years but I've just about completely lost interest in doing the work to make fantasy football happen. I'll happily transfer over the commissionership to whoever wants it.

Comment

Amazing how we've gone from 2-3 leagues to this...

Will you at least be playing, MRT?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X