This **** is getting old. C ya.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This **** is getting old. C ya.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Holy crap, Aeson should ban Ben more often
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

While I hate to see anyone leave, (well almost), When someone puts as much effort into keeping this place around for the rest of us, I think they should be allowed to enforce their own rules.
      I did when I was paying for the place. Mark and Dan did when they were running the place. Ming did when he was running the place. We should give Aeson the same respect. (hmmm, maybe not the respect that I got. )
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hope this doesn't cause another Panda-****er-Forum-esque mass exodus!!!

Comment

Berz would probably be the only one in the group that I would miss.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, disrespecting the site owners is something of an honored tradition.

Comment

Berz left already, then came back already. I trust Kid will stay away for all of a few days at most. (I'm not just saying this to goad him into staying away longer ... really ... I'm not ) BK will be back the nanosecond his ban is lifted.

Comment

So, what happened? I don't see any other new threads.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ben got banned for being racist in the "The US War on Blacks!" thread after being warned not to be racist after his previous ban for racism. Kidicious is upset that Mobius isn't being banned for using the word "redneck."

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Berz would probably be the only one in the group that I would miss.
                    Thanks, but I still feel an obligation to the fantasy sports community here so I wont be gone entirely

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Berz left already, then came back already. I trust Kid will stay away for all of a few days at most. (I'm not just saying this to goad him into staying away longer ... really ... I'm not ) BK will be back the nanosecond his ban is lifted.
                    I haven't left yet, soon... Other than to say bye to Kid I'm limiting my OT participation to defending Ben and thats wearing thin, so

Adios Kid, good luck

Comment

Like many, I hate to see people leave...

But in this case, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT
                      SEE YA!
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They all come back.

He'll be reading this thread.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Don't call me a **** young man.
                          “I am the president now, the president of everybody.”
                          The Grinch who stole football:
                          http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...-346543857.jpg

Comment

He is with me now. I told him I would teach him everything.

But first he must prepare my foot bath.
                            “I am the president now, the president of everybody.”
                            My message to the world:http://the18.com/sites/default/files...ynch-DOJ_0.png
                            http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-cont...14/09/sepp.jpg

Comment

*sigh*
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X