X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought a scouse

But he's lazy and won't work.

So much for the Liverpool slave market.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Whatever happened to the Git?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Scouse Gits left Poly years ago.

SG(2) died of lung cancer in 2003, while SG [1] got married and, after continuing to post occasionally for awhile, moved on.

Link to memorial thread: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/9...eace-SG%282%29
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I didn't realize there were 2
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Oh yes, close friends who shared the login. Sort of an anti-DL.

Several of us played Civ2 succession games with them. Smart, clever, fun guys. I think (2) was the guy who developed the hut location tool for Civ2.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wasn't there a [3]? A daughter if I recall, who would change the avatar to a sinking ship?

Comment

Yes, but only occasionally and only in the final year or so IIRC.

Comment

there was also reds4ever who i always got on well with.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  But he's lazy and won't work.

So much for the Liverpool slave market.
                  That'll teach you.

Anyway, whats wrong with enslaving some local Canuckistanians?

Or perhaps a raid south of the border for a spot of enslaving?

Comment

Working...
                  X