No announcement yet.

Tattoo You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one, of the Sylow group theorems (on my left pec).

I'm considering getting another one. Probably go with "Stadtluft macht frei"
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What's with the "JM"?
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The server is ****ing up and creating a lot of double posts, and Jon Miller is famous for his double posting, or something along those lines.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

They are a low-class way for low-class people to identify themselves as low-class.
          Proudly low-class...
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Nope, not a fan. Also, better things to do with money.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              I have one, of the Sylow group theorems (on my left pec).

Well, I certainly had to look those up. Tell me, KrazyHorse, what significance are they to you?
              Thanks
              j
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Sylow are an extraordinarily elegant set of theorems, proved in an elegant manner and used elegantly. Highly algebraic in their statement yet geometric/spatial in their proof and usage.

Stadtluft macht frei is a statement of historical fact and of hope for mankind's struggling masses in the developing world - the escape from the countryside into the new slums of the megalopolises is the first step toward development for them. I find the parallel between their journey and the buildup of the medieval European cities inspiring. They are both escaping the ties that bind them in place, entering a world where their place is more self-determined, opening the floodgates of human creativity and industry that had previously been shut by poor incentives. A world of contract and rule of law, vs a world of tradition and common ownership.
                Last edited by KrazyHorse; June 12, 2015, 22:17.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If I was still a young man I would tattoo another of my sig lines on my knuckles (ultima ratio regum)
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Those tattoos aren't low class, they're too nerdy.

Comment

If I was still a young man I would tattoo another of my sig lines on my knuckles (ultima ratio regum)
                      Cool! Had to look that up too. Way better than a couple of talking ravens.
                      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Just be careful people don't mistake "stadtluft" for "arbeit"

BAM two holocaust jokes in one thread. I'm on a roll
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

mother****ing double post
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                          X