Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want access to the OT mod executive lounge, who is with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richie Cunninghams all
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I believe the "9 Heads of Ming" thread still exists in the staff room. If they have kept all of the threads like that preserved, it would be a gold mine of laughter.

Comment

Most of the discussions (based on back when I was part of the inner circle) were pretty boring but there were a few exceptions.
        And the discussion for our ban for the 9 heads of Ming thread was the exception.

In our defense, if we had just warned mark/dan of what we were about to do, we would have been fine. The were just upset because they weren't in on the joke and thought it was real.
        It was pretty hilarious. Especially for the regular posters that were there that night and participating.

But we did it an took our punishment like men.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Most of the discussions (based on back when I was part of the inner circle) were pretty boring but there were a few exceptions.
          And the discussion for our ban for the 9 heads of Ming thread was the exception.

In our defense, if we had just warned mark/dan of what we were about to do, we would have been fine. The were just upset because they weren't in on the joke and thought it was real.
          It was pretty hilarious. Especially for the regular posters that were there that night and participating.

But we did it an took our punishment like men.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            But we did it an took our punishment like Jon Miller.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

He wasn't there that night.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                there's really not much that goes on in there anyway,unless you're really into Ming complaining about his arthritis and gout.
                gout
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

soon they'll need oxygen bottles and ventilators
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I think Horsie and I should have access as Apolyton's most longest posting and lovable members.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

oh yes

Comment

Working...
                      X