No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God, ben isn't running for president so he can be safely ignored.

Let him sit alone in his basement wacking off in front of his computer as he spews hate out into the world while claiming he's a christian.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am starting to think Ben in fact did try to run for President. Are we sure he is not Ben Carson?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• He would have a little problem with the whole "natural born American" thing.
        I take some small comfort in the fact that he can't yet vote in this country.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If that fellow from Kenya could get elected, there is no reason Ben can't.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Cruz was from Canada, now in Texas ...

Comment

• Giancarlo should get on the wagon.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Thank God, ben isn't running for president so he can be safely ignored.

Let him sit alone in his basement wacking off in front of his computer as he spews hate out into the world while claiming he's a christian.
                Thank god ben isn't even eligible

Comment

• Conditionally taking the pledge.

[Sports forum doesn't count. It's fantasy season.]
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• He has proven himself to be so disgusting tonight, I'm back on the wagon. He is not worth my time.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X