No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost replied, but decided to come here and post about it instead. I think it's a good sign... Also, better for my health.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      And yeah welcome back Blackcat. It didn't seem like a year.
      That's what happens when one is too busy bashing Ben and life passes by
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• So true. There are more important things in life.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It is a strange zen feeling...
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• It is so hard not to respond to an idiot who knows nothing about a subject yet posts as if they were an expert.

I really admire the success you are having rah.

Stay strong!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• It's even harder when he tries sports, which he know less. (if that's Possible) But almost two weeks so it's all good.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Since I play fantasy football, there will be inevitable Kenobi interactions for me this summer.
                I can easily ignore his miscellaneous sports trolls.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Since I play fantasy football, there will be inevitable Kenobi interactions for me this summer.
                  I can easily ignore his miscellaneous sports trolls.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You were saying?
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Damn, got JM'd.

Comment

• JR I saw somewhere you are a year older than Ming and Rah - turn the hose on them for me one day will ya

Say horsie says "hi" :----------___________
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            JR I saw somewhere you are a year older than Ming and Rah - turn the hose on them for me one day will ya

Say horsie says "hi" :----------_____
                            Roger that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              JR I saw somewhere you are a year older than Ming and Rah - turn the hose on them for me one day will ya

Say horsie says "hi" :----------_____
                              Roger that.

Comment

• Still no interactions with Ben directly... and it feels GOOD...
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X