Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaShi
    The Pope
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The Vice Pope?
      To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

You can be the President, I'd rather be the Pope. Click image for larger version

Name:	prince-symbol2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	9101669
        Attached Files
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I've never quite got Ben's annoyingness.

I think it's because I just skim through threads looking for something to wisecrack about. Ben never disappoints.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Cracking Wise.
            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Slow day, but I've lasted another.

Go Hawks
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We're proud of you, rah.

Go Hawks.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No. **** the blackhawks
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Black hawk down?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• My sixth Ben-free day

Comment

• HI GIBLITS

Hopefully I'll make it through today and make it 6 also.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I got the flu during the weekend, so no posting at all.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            HI GIBLITS

Hopefully I'll make it through today and make it 6 also.
                            Hmmm...posting in a Ben started thread is pushing it. Still...it was Slow's BD thread. I guess that is like breathing deeply over a bottle of whiskey, but not drinking?

Keep up the good work. Stay strong!
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• As long as I'm not responding to one of his posts, I consider it good.
                              Even if he lost another family member, I would consider it ok to post a condolence post.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Keep on fighting Rah, you get stronger every day.

Haven't answered a Ben post for almost a year and I feel good
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X