emental

Comment

Danish feta...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        What type of cheese...?
        Oh. I didn't think of that.

"What type of cheese" is a very good question.

Comment

I don't have anyone on ignore, but I get tired of Ben or Kid after 3 posts, so I just scroll down.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Yeah, but I used to think the ole adage that "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" and felt required to respond but it's the internet.
            No matter what I do there will be sick wackos like Ben and responding just gives them a bigger platform.

It's day two and I'm still Ben Response free. May my resolve stay firm.

If I can resist lighting up a cigarette for almost 10 years now, I can do this.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

keep the faith rah, we believe in you.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I feel empowered. I just read a few of his really stupid posts from this morning and while I thought about posting to point his stupidity out I was able to resist.

There is hope.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You can do it rah! Be strong!
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      It sounds like you're addicted to your ignore list.
                      Don't push it
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        Don't push it
                        Go on. Put him on ignore. You know you want to. Just give in to the urge.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Why do I feel that this is happening:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hi rah,
                            You have earned your first coin. Keep at it, the first days are the hardest.
                            j
                            To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

I can truly say that I am immune to Ben. He entertains me with his stupidity and I feel we have a duty to keep him here on the forums lest he piss someone off IRL and get mugged/robbed/assaulted by another drunk black dopehead...
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                                I can truly say that I am immune to Ben. He entertains me with his stupidity and I feel we have a duty to keep him here on the forums lest he piss someone off IRL and get mugged/robbed/assaulted by another drunk black dopehead...
                                It's scary how much we agree on particular things.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X