Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI PLATO
    I've made it through another day,
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well done rah. one day at a time.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Hi Rah!
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

HI Kid
          You too could benefit by trying the pledge
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            I added Serb last week. I was all like, I don't use the ignore list... but then it got so easy. Ben, Kid, AAHZ went right in. I think MWHC for some offensive thing he posted. And then when Serb came back, he got shuffled in as well. Now I think of my ignore list as a big white van where the horrible children of this forum get lured into by some sort of poisonous candy... and I feel better.
            So basically you just read ****ty, boring posts like this one?

Comment

I have Aahz on ignore but just normally skip over Ben and Kid.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                HI Kid
                You too could benefit by trying the pledge
                Not me. If I were going to start an ignore list that had him on it there would be many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I have Aahz on ignore but just normally skip over Ben and Kid.
                  Me too. AAHZ contributes nothing to any discussion except 5 year old typing and mentality. Ben and Kid are at least stupid and inflammatory; so at least it's something.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Not me. If I were going to start an ignore list that had him on it there would be many more.
                    My ignore list is clean. My issue is attempting not to respond to him.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We've talked about this, and yes, it's difficult. But remember: you're good enough, you're strong enough, and gosh darn it, people like you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	stuart-smalley.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	9101662

May the force be with you.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

My ignore list is clean. My issue is attempting not to respond to him.
                        If I feel like responding to him I do. If he lies I just say you're lying and then that's usually the end of the discussion. This little ignore BK **** is ugly. Most of these people have nasty intentions and they think they are better than him. I'm not saying that's everyone, and I'm not saying that's you because I think you're better than that. But it's the motivation that many who have taken your pledge have.

I understand though if you can't help yourself, because of a compulsion and you want to better yourself. Bettering yourself is admirable.

Comment

Hey, I have nasty intentions and am better than him.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            Hey, I have nasty intentions and am better than him.
                            I was only talking about those who aren't better.

Comment

If I am weak and just can't stand it any longer and fall off the wagon, I'll get up and try to get right back on since in the end it will be for the greater good.
                              Take nothing any one says on the internet seriously. The Net is so big that one will hear every imaginable opinion from every sort of person.

Does it matter if some nutcase on another continent believes the moon is made of cheese?

Nobody on Poly is on my ignore list. Nobody on Poly bothers me at all.

Don't worry, be happy.

My 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                                Does it matter if some nutcase on another continent believes the moon is made of cheese?
                                What type of cheese...?
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X