Ignore List of Thread Starter keeps Ignored from Posting in Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    No, unfortunately Kid has a point in his post above. Basically it is one of freedom of speech, and apparently you don't like Kid and Ben's right to freedom of speech...
    This is a privately owned forum, Kid, Ben or any of the rest of us don't have any 'right to free speech' here. Oh and the idea that Kid or Ben have ever 'severely pwned' anyone is hilarious. Kid wasn't a big problem most of the time, but since Ben has returned the place has turned to **** again.

Comment

No, unfortunately Kid has a point in his post above. Basically it is one of freedom of speech, and apparently you don't like Kid and Ben's right to freedom of speech...
      Anyone can start their own thread to say whatever they want (within the rules). Those who want inclusive threads can have them by not ignoring anyone. Those who want exclusive threads can have them by ignoring who they don't want in their thread.

It's like freedom of speech in the real world. You can say what you want, but not anywhere you want at any time. (Like, not in someone else's house when uninvited.)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Anyone can start their own thread to say whatever they want (within the rules). Those who want inclusive threads can have them by not ignoring anyone. Those who want exclusive threads can have them by ignoring who they don't want in their thread.

It's like freedom of speech in the real world. You can say what you want, but not anywhere you want at any time. (Like, not in someone else's house when uninvited.)
        Except no one knows who is on who's ignore list. So it looks like you got pwned because you have no response. This is for pussies. Don't make this a site for pussies.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          But they are all sober, so I feel sorry for you
          I can totally see why you think having sex with women who are sober is a detrimental thing - seeing as the only time a woman is likely to let you **** her for free is when she's drunk...
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I can totally see why you think having sex with women who are sober is a detrimental thing - seeing as the only time a woman is likely to let you **** her for free is when she's drunk...
            I wouldn't know about that. They have to be drunk to turn me on unless they are totally out of my league.

Comment

Keep digging, you piece of white trash...
              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Except no one knows who is on who's ignore list. So it looks like you got pwned because you have no response. This is for pussies. Don't make this a site for pussies.
                You could always respond in a new thread. We will see how it works and what people think of it.

Comment

That would be chaotic. The person who asked for this is a troll who wants to troll people on his ignore list.

Comment

You ****ing idiot!

Comment

They're free to start their own threads and say whatever they want.

Comment

You're s loser.

Comment

There should probably be a rule that you can't start a thread about someone who's on your ignore list if this is going ahead.

Comment

Yah, that is an issue.

Comment

Well, that would be kinda dumb if you're supposed to be ignoring them...

Comment

There should probably be a rule that you can't start a thread about someone who's on your ignore list if this is going ahead.
                                Just delete threads attacking a poster. Poly's had that rule forever.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X