Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
    Well, the bit I wondered about most, was how we're still basically not sure if reg and HC are actually two people or not - so there is basically potential for a pretty weird threesome situation going on.
    You can spend as much time thinking about that as you like.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• probably how he maintains after creampieing some poor sheep
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• i had a long distance relationship, sometimes were didn't see eachother for a year. we had a don't ask don't tell policy in between.

Comment

• Best policy, that.

It would suck if reg is being faithful, and she's not.

Comment

• It would suck more if both were being unfaithful (as in, it would be totally useless).
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Real suckage would be picking up an STD like a now infrequent poster here......
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I miss reg and HC. Now that they are fresh out of school and have real jobs, they don't have time to post here. It'll still be several more years until they learn how much of their duties they can shirk off to start posting again.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Honestly a big part of it for me was every time I logged in in July/August the place was filled top to bottom with MWHC drunk threads and I didn't want to wade through them.

Comment

• Compared to Kid and Ben, I don't really find it very annoying.
                      Plus, MWHC has turned over a new leaf, so the coast is now clear.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                      X