Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    I'm guessing you watch Oprah on Hulu or something similar.
    That's because me plainly stating that managing relationships is women talk is too hard for you to understand. Idiot.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      Yup. Ben's advice was so hilariously pointless. It's like he's never met a woman before.
      Bens never met a woman he didn't harass.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ben would die for women, supposedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          That's because me plainly stating that managing relationships is women talk is too hard for you to understand. Idiot.
          "women talk" means it must be wrong? You're a misogynist.

Comment

"women talk" means it must be wrong? You're a misogynist.
            I also plainly stated that I make no judgement about the validity of the talk. You are incapable of understanding that which is plainly stated to you.

Comment

• You claimed men can't manage relationships, and no one else seems to think that makes sense.

Comment

• Apologies to reg for messing up his thread.

Comment

You claimed men can't manage relationships, and no one else seems to think that makes sense.
                  Ok. You know what the point is now. Try to stick to it.

Comment

• Do you think COckney watches Oprah? Do you think reg I watching Oprah right now, trying to get a valid solution to his problem? Or do you think this is all just a bunch of bull**** like I do?

Comment

• I think you watch Oprah, that's why you keep bringing it up.

Comment

I think you watch Oprah, that's why you keep bringing it up.
                        I think you're stupid, that's why you can't be logical.

(I forgot MRT looks at jezebel)

Comment

Apologies to reg for messing up his thread.
                          "Sorry" without a change in behavior is meaningless. IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE!
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Kidicious, I don't know what Oprah has to do with managing relationships since I don't watch Oprah. Since you do watch Oprah, feel free to fill me in.

Comment

Kidicious, I don't know what Oprah has to do with managing relationships since I don't watch Oprah. Since you do watch Oprah, feel free to fill me in.
                              Get your head out of your ass, maybe then you will know.

Comment

• Just because I don't watch Oprah doesn't mean my head is up my butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X