No announcement yet.

Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidicous, for the love of god, please shut the **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      Kidicous, for the love of god, please shut the **** up.
      You need to work on yourself first then worry about relationships with women.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh my god you are more annoying than Ben Kenobi. Please go away. Please stop posting in this thread. Please stop posting at all, but in this thread first. NOBODY WANTS YOUR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          Oh my god you are more annoying than Ben Kenobi. Please go away. Please stop posting in this thread. Please stop posting at all, but in this thread first. NOBODY WANTS YOUR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE.
          I wasn't giving you relationship advice until you displayed obvious ignorance on the subject. You're going to be judged by how you treat other people. That is if she has any brains.

Comment

• now now reg, you shouldn't be ungrateful, today you've learnt a valuable lesson: biological reality = watching oprah.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• by the way, nice thread**** guys.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                now now reg, you shouldn't be ungrateful, today you've learnt a valuable lesson: biological reality = watching oprah.
                Way to miss the point. AGAIN

Comment

• oh all right, some advice.

i had to spend 6 months apart from my wife. it was hard but not insuperable because we were both sure about what we wanted. in your case i would suggest having a serious think, and a serious discussion with your girlfriend about what you both want, and where you see this going, where you think you'll be in 2, 5, 10 years time. i know this sounds obvious, but you're pretty young and young people often change their minds or decide they want different things. there's nothing wrong with that; it's an important part of growing up. the point though is that if you feel, or she feels, that you're not 100% sure, or that things might change in the not too distant future, then it may be best to call it a day at this point, rather than commit yourselves to something hard - and it is hard - that you later regret.

Comment

• This is a great thread
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      oh all right, some advice.

i had to spend 6 months apart from my wife. it was hard but not insuperable because we were both sure about what we wanted. in your case i would suggest having a serious think, and a serious discussion with your girlfriend about what you both want, and where you see this going, where you think you'll be in 2, 5, 10 years time. i know this sounds obvious, but you're pretty young and young people often change their minds or decide they want different things. there's nothing wrong with that; it's an important part of growing up. the point though is that if you feel, or she feels, that you're not 100% sure, or that things might change in the not too distant future, then it may be best to call it a day at this point, rather than commit yourselves to something hard - and it is hard - that you later regret.
                      solid advice
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Anyhoo, good luck with whatever you choose, reg.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What he said. [edit:] no, not ben. [/edit]

Also, trust, be straight to one another, talk things out, try to avoid going to sleep angry about something.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• What he said.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Oprah is on in the daytime. Who is at home in the daytime?
                              I'm guessing you watch Oprah on Hulu or something similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                This is a great thread
                                Yup. Ben's advice was so hilariously pointless. It's like he's never met a woman before.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X