Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I didn't accuse you of being bitter against divorced people. I accused you of being bitter of me because I told you that you aren't capable of managing a relationship with a woman.
    Why is it impossible to manage a relationship with a woman?

Comment

The reason why he can't understand that is the reason why he will keep failing at it.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
        Managing a relationship joins such herculean feats as cooking for yourself and holding down a job in that if it were really as hard as you say, the human race would have died out long ago. It is an ordinary, mundane thing most people do successfully after some practice.
        How would you know? You don't manage relationships.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Why is it impossible to manage a relationship with a woman?
          Because that's what the woman does. Are you a woman?

Comment

Stop ****ing projecting and get your useless posts out of this thread.

Did you never buy your wife gifts, or take her to dinner, or do her share of the chores sometimes as something special for her? No wonder you're divorced, dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Because that's what the woman does. Are you a woman?
              That's a bald assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                The reason why he can't understand that is the reason why he will keep failing at it.
                I haven't failed at it one time, just as I have never failed to climb Mt Everest. Of course I don't know how to climb Mt Everest either.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  That's a bald assertion.
                  If you don't know that women manage relationships with men, I'm not sure what's wrong with you. Have you ever actually listened to women talking?

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    Stop ****ing projecting and get your useless posts out of this thread.

Did you never buy your wife gifts, or take her to dinner, or do her share of the chores sometimes as something special for her? No wonder you're divorced, dip****.
                    Of course I did all of that boy. That's all according to her plan. Wow, you have a lot to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      If you don't know that women manage relationships with men, I'm not sure what's wrong with you. Have you ever actually listened to women talking?
                      "If women do x, then men don't do x" isn't a rational argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        "If women do x, then men don't do x" isn't a rational argument.
                        When you hear women talking about managing relationships all the time and men talking about sports etc it is. Who do you think watches Oprah?

Comment

• Do you seriously think in terms of stereotypes?

Comment

• Also, how do you know what's on Oprah?

Comment

Do you seriously think in terms of stereotypes?
                              I accept biological reality. I'm not a liar like you.

Comment

Also, how do you know what's on Oprah?
                                Oprah is on in the daytime. Who is at home in the daytime?

Comment

Working...
                                X