• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who says it isn't both?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      And yet I'm still more right than you. How sad is that?
      What's sad is that you don't have any experience managing a relationship, and you think that you are fully capable of doing so because your mommy told you so.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        Ben already failed.
        At least Kidicious was able to get married, Ben can't even get that far.

Comment

Who says it isn't both?
          Well you'd best confer with dashi, because your narrarative has a few holes in it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What's sad is that you don't have any experience managing a relationship, and you think that you are fully capable of doing so because your mommy told you so
            As opposed to someone who believes that managing a relationship is not his job? I'd take someone who doesn't know what he's doing through inexperience over someone with experience who learned the wrong lesson. Much harder to work with.

Oh, but that's just my experience talking. How long has it been since you've been married, Kidicious? 5 years? 10?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Also Mass is calling. Time to work on my techniques for pederasty and crushing indigenous people and stealing their land! All in an hour!

Comment

You and I have very different ideas about Truth and the learning process. People fail all the time. Doesn't mean that they didn't learn something.
                It means they didn't know how to do it.

Comment

Well you'd best confer with dashi, because your narrarative has a few holes in it.
                  No. It doesn't. You are just an idiot who fails to understand basic logical structure. Your terrible reading comprehension doesn't help.

Most times, you are off in your own world arguing random **** your brain comes up with because you legitimately (I think) just don't understand the things we say.

If you weren't such an ******* of a person, you might deserve some sympathy and patience.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As opposed to someone who believes that managing a relationship is not his job? I'd take someone who doesn't know what he's doing through inexperience over someone with experience who learned the wrong lesson. Much harder to work with.

Oh, but that's just my experience talking. How long has it been since you've been married, Kidicious? 5 years? 10?
                    Of course it's not my job because I don't think about managing relationships. People like you are stupid for telling people who don't even think about managing relationships to do so.

But of course we aren't talking about me you idiot.

Comment

Also Mass is calling. Time to work on my techniques for pederasty and crushing indigenous people and stealing their land! All in an hour!
                      You wish.

Comment

Just finished a lengthy Skype with my daughter in Indonesia.

It's so easy to stay in touch for essentially no cost, there's no reason not to give it a try, Reg.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah Skype is fun.

A couple of years ago I dated a woman who lived two hours away. Skype helped a lot.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Of course it's not my job because I don't think about managing relationships. People like you are stupid for telling people who don't even think about managing relationships to do so.
                            Would you portray yourself as a success story on maintaining relationships with women? Because you kind of come across as an embittered closet case.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              Would you portray yourself as a success story on maintaining relationships with women? Because you kind of come across as an embittered closet case.
                              Closet case?

I've been divorced for 10 years. She has very little capability to make life worse for me but she still does what she can. But I'm not bitter. I'm happily divorced. Now if I thought it were my responsibility to manage the relationship I suppose I might feel bad about it.

You seem bitter actually because you seem to take pride in managing relationships with women and I told you that you aren't qualified.

Comment

Pride in accomplishments is usually the first indicator of bitterness.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X