Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The poopdeck

What is it for?

Some of you need to check out the "rate my poo" web site.

I wretch just thinking about it.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Why are you so obsessed with poop?

Comment

My father found some poop on his deck, so I checked a "what's this poop?" site and found that it is probably coyote scat.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        Why are you so obsessed with poop?
        I'm not - I'm trying...never mind
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

My brother in law's sister, as a joke, would pronounce "dick" like "deck". It makes backyard home improvement shows more interesting for sure.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            My brother in law's sister, as a joke, would pronounce "dick" like "deck". It makes backyard home improvement shows more interesting for sure.

Comment

Net busted out laughing the other day so I went to check out what was so funny. Apparently one of the condo ads had listed as having "scenic double dicks" ... and so was going viral on Facebook.

Comment

It's one of life's little ironies that while old sailing ships were pretty stinky, the poop decks were just about the least stinky part.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Then don't go near the cat head.
                  To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    Net busted out laughing the other day so I went to check out what was so funny. Apparently one of the condo ads had listed as having "scenic double dicks" ... and so was going viral on Facebook.
                    Hahaha
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My brother in law's sister, as a joke, would pronounce "dick" like "deck".
                      Are they from New Zealand? They all speak like that over there and not for a joke.

Comment

No.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X