David Cameron wins UK election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Cameron wins UK election

I'd probably be a bit more okay about this if he wasn't so smug.

I blame the Scots.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

You should blame Bossman.
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

Blame the Welsh.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm Irish ancestory - it's always the Scots. They always seem to find a way to let their English enemies win.

The Welsh are alright.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

'Alright'? That's because you haven't talked to sheep!
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Another 4 years of groveling under the upper class's heels.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

5 years in fact. but then of course it would have been the same story if the other guy had won.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The other guy can only go as far as popular opinion will let him go

Comment

if a party accepts the other party's narrative and framing then they're on to a loser.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

How do you mean?

Comment

not challenging, or only very weakly, the silly claims about labour being responsible for the recession, about overspending etc. and thus allowing the tories to claim that they were 'cleaning up labour's mess' and using that as an excuse for all their terrible policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                        I'm Irish ancestory - it's always the Scots. They always seem to find a way to let their English enemies win.

The Welsh are alright.
                        You must be drunk.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          if a party accepts the other party's narrative and framing then they're on to a loser.
                          Either that or the majority really does disagree with your world view.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It's cute that some of you seemed to think that a muppet like Ed Miliband actually had a chance of beating Cameron.

Comment

Did anyone actually believe that?

Comment

Working...
                              X