Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing is scarier to white males than collective punishment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Why did you say something about social acceptability? Try to be object. You can't.
    Being openly racist isn't socially acceptable in the 21st century. Doesn't stop you getting mad at black people for trivial reasons

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Being openly racist isn't socially acceptable in the 21st century. Doesn't stop you getting mad at black people for trivial reasons
      You implied that it's not racist to say that all white people are racist because it's socially acceptable. You are incapable of thinking rationally about race and gender relations.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You implied that it's not racist to say that all white people are racist because it's socially acceptable. You are incapable of thinking rationally about race and gender relations.
        No, I never said anything about saying "all white people are racist". Do you think MRT144 said all white people are racist...?

Comment

No, I never said anything about saying "all white people are racist". Do you think MRT144 said all white people are racist...?
          He said people who complain about bigots are *****es you stupid ****ing idiot!

Comment

1. MRT144 makes a comment about how white males aren't used to getting stereotyped
            2. Kidicious stupidly thinks that MRT144 is stereotyping all white males as racist rapists and calls MRT144 a bigot

There must be something in the water supply in Oklahoma

Comment

He said people who complain about bigots are *****es you stupid ****ing idiot!
              Adding "b!tches" to the end of a sentence for emphasis is an idiom, as I pointed out earlier.

Comment

1. I don't think you know what "cognitive dissonance" means
                2. Why would I troll you? Aside from the fact that whenever anyone challenges your opinions you freak out and start flailing around like a ******
                3. Obviously it's not socially acceptable to taunt black people about being oppressed. If you think that's the same as what MRT144 said then you are really ignorant.
                Mrt taunted white men who complain about bigotry against them. That's bigotry. So is taunting black people and women who complain about bigotry against them. Since you can't understand that you are mentally ill.

Comment

Met taunted white men who complain about bigotry against them. That's bigotry. So is taunting black people and women who complain about bigotry against them. Since you can't understand that you are mentally ill.
                  He didn't taunt anybody. You took an idiom literally. I'm not the one with a problem.

Comment

Adding "b!tches" to the end of a sentence for emphasis is an idiom, as I pointed out earlier.
                    And that was a stupid remark.

Comment

He didn't taunt anybody. You took an idiom literally. I'm not the one with a problem.
                      He didn't taunt anyone? That's clearly cognitive dissonance. He clearly taunted white men.

Comment

Do you have aspergers?

Comment

"Black people, so you don't like to be called thieves? *****es!"
                          "White people, so you don't like to be called racists? *****es!"

One if those is acceptable to you. You say it is social acceptable. I won't take up that argument. The point is that you say because it is socially acceptable that it's acceptable. That's ****ing bat**** insane.

Comment

One if those is acceptable to you. You say it is social acceptable. I won't take up that argument. The point is that you say because it is socially acceptable that it's acceptable. That's ****ing bat**** insane.
                            He didn't say that. He said "welcome to being everyone else in the world". You're either being obtuse or disingenuous.

Comment

And you da one is taunting and the other isn't. Why? Because of the word "*****."

Both sentences have the word "*****" at the end.

Comment

And you da one is taunting and the other isn't. Why? Because of the word "*****."

Both sentences have the word "*****" at the end.

MRT144 didn't say either of those things.

Comment

Working...
                                X