Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing is scarier to white males than collective punishment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    He's not arguing in favor of collective punishment. You fail at reading comprehension almost as much as you fail at following the teachings of Jesus.
    I didn't say he's in favor of collective punishment. I said he's a bigot. He's saying it's ok to call men rapists and white people racists even when they aren't because that's what happens to black people. So he's kind of approving of collective punishment, but you're an idiot.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I didn't say he's in favor of collective punishment. I said he's a bigot. He's saying it's ok to call men rapists and white people racists even when they aren't because that's what happens to black people. So he's kind of approving of collective punishment, but you're an idiot.
      He didn't endorse calling men rapists and white people racists, he just pointed out that that's analogous to one aspect of being part of a marginalized group. You're in no position to be calling people "idiots".

Comment

He didn't endorse calling men rapists and white people racists, he just pointed out that that's analogous to one aspect of being part of a marginalized group. You're in no position to be calling people "idiots".
        You're a ****ing ******.

Comment

You're a ****ing ******.

Comment

If you think it's ok for black people and women to be bigots then you aren't against bigotry. You are a bigot. Stick your idiotic liberal bull**** straight up your ass.
            It comes down to this. This is my respond to the OP as well. **** off!

Comment

No one is saying it's okay to be a bigot.

Comment

No one is saying it's okay to be a bigot.
                He's telling men who complain about being called rapists *****es. Wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

Kidicious is the best wind up toy ever.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Kidicious is the best wind up toy ever.
                    Unfortunately gribbler is serious.

Comment

He's telling men who complain about being called rapists *****es. Wtf is wrong with you?
                      End a sentence with b!tch is a common idiom.
                      http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rEmphasisB!tch
                      (couldn't post the link correctly because of autocensor)

You must be really old, or maybe English isn't your first language.

Comment

End a sentence with b!tch is a common idiom.
                        http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rEmphasisB!tch
                        (couldn't post the link correctly because of autocensor)

You must be really old, or maybe English isn't your first language.
                        Well *******, I would never say "hey black people, you don't like to be the victims of racism? *****es!"

But then you frequently call me a woman-hater and a racist and you say that MRT isn't.

I think you suffer from cognitive dissonance. But you might be some kind of sick troll. Either way you are mentally ill in some form.

Comment

1. I don't think you know what "cognitive dissonance" means
                          2. Why would I troll you? Aside from the fact that whenever anyone challenges your opinions you freak out and start flailing around like a ******
                          3. Obviously it's not socially acceptable to taunt black people about being oppressed. If you think that's the same as what MRT144 said then you are really ignorant.

Comment

Social acceptability doesn't come into play. It's like you aren't able to understand language. That's because you are so emotionally desperate for your worldview not to be proven wrong that you can't think objectively.

Comment

Social acceptability doesn't come into play. It's like you aren't able to understand language. That's because you are so emotionally desperate for your worldview not to be proven wrong that you can't think objectively.
                              You're in no position to say that considering how badly you misinterpreted the OP

Comment

Why did you say something about social acceptability? Try to be object. You can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X