Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing is scarier to white males than collective punishment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    dont know about poor form, this is poly after all, but certainly illogical - much of our judicial system is based on collective punishment
    Do you think it's possible to comment on that without being a bigot?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Want to express hatred toward minorities and women without being openly racist or sexist? Just look for excuses to call them "reverse racists" and "man haters".

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Do you think it's possible to comment on that without being a bigot?
        of course, the burden of proof is on the accuser

Comment

of course, the burden of proof is on the accuser
          I'll take that as a no.

Comment

why? of course = yes, not no

Comment

and the burden of proof is on you, Kid

Comment

and the burden of proof is on you, Kid
                What is bigotry and racism? Proof? You need to understand the meaning of those words. That I all.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Want to express hatred toward minorities and women without being openly racist or sexist? Just look for excuses to call them "reverse racists" and "man haters".
                  Microaggression?

Comment

It isn't punishment but it is certainly collective.

French tourism officials must simply be loving the Chinese. One Chinese company decided to reward it's employees by sending all 6400 of them on vacation to France at the same time. That must be one hell of a tour group.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you think it's ok for black people and women to be bigots then you aren't against bigotry. You are a bigot. Stick your idiotic liberal bull**** straight up your ass.

Comment

If you think it's ok for black people and women to be bigots then you aren't against bigotry. You are a bigot. Stick your idiotic liberal bull**** straight up your ass.
                        I don't think it's okay. I also don't think there are very many black people who are actually bigoted against white people, or women who are actually bigoted against men. You're just making up an excuse to make angry rants on the internet about how someone insulted your white male pride.

Comment

I don't think it's okay. I also don't think there are very many black people who are actually bigoted against white people, or women who are actually bigoted against men. You're just making up an excuse to make angry rants on the internet about how someone insulted your white male pride.
                          Bull****. You spouted off the standard liberal bull**** about how everyone who accuses a black person or woman of being bigots of being bigots themselves. You did exactly what I accused you of and you're denying it.

Comment

Bull****. You spouted off the standard liberal bull**** about how everyone who accuses a black person or woman of being bigots of being bigots themselves. You did exactly what I accused you of and you're denying it.
                            MRT144 isn't a bigot.

Comment

Let me spell it out for you and berzerker. If he would have made an argument against collective punishment I wouldn't be calling him a bigot. Because I don't believe in collective punishment. I called him a bigot because he is one. You ****ing idiot!

Comment

He's not arguing in favor of collective punishment. You fail at reading comprehension almost as much as you fail at following the teachings of Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X