Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to poop at a public bathroom today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was on privately owned land, you stole from the owner. If it was on public land, you stole from the government.

Comment

If it was part of the planet, you stole from God.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Well then, the owner/government/God stole my (purely hypothetical) poop from me

Comment

Not to mention God designed the whole excrement system ... and was head of the organization (Boy Scouts through LDS Church) that sent us on that godawful (purely hypothetical) hike in the first place ... which makes it entrapment. Case dismissed!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Well then, the owner/government/God stole my (purely hypothetical) poop from me
            Nonsense, it was fully within your power to carry it along with you. You clearly donated it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Nonsense, it was fully within your power to carry it along with you. You clearly donated it.
              Now that's just silly. I like it.
              To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

I never had a problem with pooping in a public bathroom. If you gotta go, then you gotta go.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Has anyone noticed that BK doesn't post in poop threads?
                  Isn´t he still banned and therefore has no chance to post in Apolyton poop threads, even if his life depended on it?
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    Isn´t he still banned and therefore has no chance to post in Apolyton poop threads, even if his life depended on it?
                    Nope. He can post in poop threads but still doesn't.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Almost forgot!

#hikikomoriproblems

Comment

Working...
                      X