Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to poop at a public bathroom today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My worst public pooping experiences were in public toilets in Uppsala and Brussels. I went home, put my clothes into the wash, and got into the shower.

But I had to go really bad (in Uppsala's case I used two public toilets between the university and home, a 40 minutes walk).

I actually prefer public toilets for pooping, less toilet cleaning for me!

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      How did you get an open wound on your penis?
      Your mom forgot to take out her dentures.

??
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

public toilets have free toilet paper

Comment

You shouldn't come to Argentina if that's a belief you want to keep...
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Also public bathroom toilet paper is awful, and lol if you really give a **** about the cost of toilet paper.

Comment

If you never have to steal it when you were in college, you were more over privileged than I thought.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Uh, since when is toilet paper expensive enough to warrant theft? Also, bear in mind, I don't drink. Which makes my expenses lower than just about everyone else's. And I have a job.

Comment

Ok, just for grins, and if people will participate, I'd be interested to know.

For those here that went to college. Did you ever have to steal toilet paper?

I assume your answer is no.
                  Mine is Yes.

Yes 1 No 1
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm going to abstain on this.

Comment

I gave people free tp when I was young. I gave them a lot.
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; May 8, 2015, 15:09.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Well so much for that idea.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I never went to college.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Ok, just for grins, and if people will participate, I'd be interested to know.

For those here that went to college. Did you ever have to steal toilet paper?

I assume your answer is no.
                            Mine is Yes.

Yes 1 No 1
                            Yes, from the IHOP up the street.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm pooping again... at home this time. Thank God.

I had a Smores frappucino from Starbucks. That stuff runs right through me
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You should try using toilet paper from Russia.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X