woman with no legs wins treadmill on "the price is right"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman with no legs wins treadmill on "the price is right"

apparently CBS edited out an awkward pause the audience had when her prize was revealed
    To us, it is the BEAST.

At least she won the sauna
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm glad I have legs

Comment

She could still scoot for exercise.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'm betting she wasn't jumping for joy.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Classy.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This is ****ing fantastically awful.

Comment

The audience should have given her a standing ovation.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

They could have pulled her other leg but she put her foot down.
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

at least she didn't win a pedicure or something
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Thread title of the year
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

What I really appreciated is clearly they had no idea how to get her up on the stage.
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                            X