No announcement yet.

Oh Texas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was meant to be a big F U to Islam. The event organizer doesn't hide her hatred of the religion.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

And we should all be willing to defend to the death her right to hate muslims, so long as she doesn't actually physically attack them.

She is not responsible for the shooting. The killers are.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        religious bigots.
        bit of a redundancy there
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          And we should all be willing to defend to the death her right to hate muslims, so long as she doesn't actually physically attack them.

I support the right for a person to provoke terrorists into attacking them.

That sort of expression of "rights" is a bit like an intelligence test. Quite Darwinian if the turds in question haven't reproduced.

I'm for it.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

you're sooooo oppressed

all these mothafuckas treading on you and your freedom
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pam Geller is an American Hero.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Not as much of a hero as George Tiller

Comment

People go around saying "Je Suis Charlie" but no one wants to speak up for this group that got attacked by extremists?
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Because this group is somewhere in between Charlie Hebdo and the KKK.

Comment

If by somewhere in between, you mean, "exactly where charlie hebdo is", then yeah, because all they do is draw pictures of Mohammed. The KKK murdered people and committed arson and was a terrorist organization in its own right. There's no comparison and you know that.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So are we invading Texas or not? I don't want to be involved in another quagmire in a 3rd world country
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            If by somewhere in between, you mean, "exactly where charlie hebdo is", then yeah, because all they do is draw pictures of Mohammed. The KKK murdered people and committed arson and was a terrorist organization in its own right. There's no comparison and you know that.
                            I don't "know" that and the Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't "know" that either.

Comment

People go around saying "Je Suis Charlie" but no one wants to speak up for this group that got attacked by extremists?
                              How many of those attacked in this group died?
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

There is a difference between a publication making a point about press freedom and the dangers of it being curtailed by fear, and a group of morons in a country that has about the strongest protections on free speech in the world going 'haw haw, let's draw pictures to piss off dem muslims!'.

It's a small difference I know, but it's a difference none the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X