No announcement yet.

What constitutes "sentience"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been drawn into a protracted war with the "omegas" here. Initially, a single bite from them would cause a blister about the size of a dime and multiple bites would cause my foot to swell up for a few days. There were a couple instances where secondary infections had me wondering if I would keep my leg. Now I just get a bit of burning and occasionally a white-head. No real swelling. So their biological weapons have been largely neutralized by advances in my defensive systems.

My own biological warfare kills millions of them, so I can't really blame them for trying to off me. Though they don't seem to differentiate between me, the genocidal maniac ... or a dog who just happened to sit in the wrong place. I think they may just be *******s.

Comment

I threw a toy horse at an aunt once. She was supposed to be looking after me, but fell asleep. I got a spanking. I was about 3.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        What constitutes "sentience"?
        The first word should be capitalized. Punctuation is used at the end. There's a subject and a verb.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          I threw a toy horse at an aunt once. She was supposed to be looking after me, but fell asleep. I got a spanking. I was about 3.
          Sorry that happened to you
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            She
            just another victim of feminism
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              I have been drawn into a protracted war with the "omegas" here. Initially, a single bite from them would cause a blister about the size of a dime and multiple bites would cause my foot to swell up for a few days. There were a couple instances where secondary infections had me wondering if I would keep my leg. Now I just get a bit of burning and occasionally a white-head. No real swelling. So their biological weapons have been largely neutralized by advances in my defensive systems.

My own biological warfare kills millions of them, so I can't really blame them for trying to off me. Though they don't seem to differentiate between me, the genocidal maniac ... or a dog who just happened to sit in the wrong place. I think they may just be *******s.
              They have no agency. They do as God commands.

Comment

Why is God commanding ants?

Comment

To take a break from commanding aunts?
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    Why is God commanding ants?
                    To bite people among other things.

Comment

God is a jerk

Comment

God is a jerk
                        Maybe you're a jerk. Did you ever think of that?

Comment

I'm not sure how that exonerates God for commanding ants to bite people. Some people are allergic to fire ants.

Comment

I'm not sure how that exonerates God for commanding ants to bite people. Some people are allergic to fire ants.
                            Start with reading the book of Genesis then read the book of Job.

Comment

Job doesn't explain ****
                              Genesis says it's a woman's fault because she ate a fruit offered by a snake. I'm not surprised that you agree with it.

Comment

Job doesn't explain ****
                                Genesis says it's a woman's fault because she ate a fruit offered by a snake. I'm not surprised that you agree with it.
                                It doesn't surprise me that someone who thinks that the one who has the power to make you allergic to fire ants and command fire ants to bite you needs exoneration doesn't understand God's Word.

Comment

Working...
                                X