No announcement yet.

What actually happened to Freddy gray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'm suggesting that you're racist. You apply different standards of criminality to black people than to white people - white people are innocent until proven guilty, black people are thugs if they're arrested for pot possession.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

No
      I see a consistent pattern of criminal and violent activity over the past 7 years. These are facts, loinburger.

You apply different standards of criminality to black people than to white people
      Are you suggesting that Freddy Grey was not a criminal?

black people are thugs if they're arrested for pot possession.
      No, I'm suggesting that the two arrests for assault, the two successive violations of parole indicating at least 2 convictions, the burglary, the malicious destruction charge are all significant indicators of thug behavior. That, and dealing drugs.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; May 1, 2015, 13:06.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Loinburger, please cite an example where I suggested a white person with 18 arrests, and the subject of a riot where 40 cops were injured ought to be extended the benefit of the doubt. I look forward to your citation anyday.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Most of the arrests are drug related. Sava is a thug.

Comment

I'm not sure even Sava would disagree with that.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Over half of those drug related offenses (8 of 15) were for dealing. Sava, as far as I know, is only a user and not a dealer. This guy was a dealer.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Loinburger, please cite an example where I suggested a white person with 18 arrests, and the subject of a riot where 40 cops were injured ought to be extended the benefit of the doubt. I look forward to your citation anyday.
                Wait, so he deserved the death penalty because of others' actions taken after his death? That's insane. That not only violates any reasonable dictates of morality, but it also violates the laws of causality.

Comment

User, dealer, thug, whatever. What does any of that have to do with the question at hand? The dude was killed while presenting no credible threat to the police or anyone else.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"Allegedly" killed - remember, it's white people who allegedly did the killing. What with Gray being a thug and all, it's entirely likely that he broke his own spine in order to implicate innocent white people.

Comment

Wait, so he deserved the death penalty
                      Do you have evidence to support your contention that he was deliberately targeted by police, and that they knowingly murdered him?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        User, dealer, thug, whatever. What does any of that have to do with the question at hand? The dude was killed while presenting no credible threat to the police or anyone else.
                        It may simply have been an accident. An accident facilitated by poor behavior by the police, but still an accident.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Wait, so he deserved the death penalty because of others' actions taken after his death? That's insane. That not only violates any reasonable dictates of morality, but it also violates the laws of causality.
                          His death is justified because it causes more violence. The ends justify the means. Clearly the cops are conspiring to overthrow the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            It may simply have been an accident.
                            Breaking a guy's spine is one hell of an accident.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              It may simply have been an accident. An accident facilitated by poor behavior by the police, but still an accident.
                              It probably was, but if the cops are negligent towards the health of people they take into custody and slam them into the side of a van then there might be more accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Do you have evidence to support your contention that he was deliberately targeted by police, and that they knowingly murdered him?
                                I have evidence that you believe that his death was justified because he was a thug, ergo you believe that he deserved the death penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X