Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Justice Roberts even go to law school??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the Supreme Court is going to rule on whether the 1st amendment gives people the right to refuse to bake cakes for same sex weddings.

Comment

I don't think the Supreme Court is going to rule on whether the 1st amendment gives people the right to refuse to bake cakes for same sex weddings.
      Odd thing is that the brutal fine makes it even more likely that there will be a SCOTUS ruling.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Dick is a fairly common last name in southern Manitoba. I went to school with a Dick girl.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Someone tell BK that I still have him on Ignore.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That's not how the ignore list function works. He can still read your posts unless he has you on his ignore list.

Comment

Indeed. I'm free to reply to Fun and he can't see my replies, what else would be better than that?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You not posting at all?
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Someone tell BK that I still have him on Ignore.
                  You are the worst
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    What does "civil disobedience" mean here aside from getting fined for not baking cakes?
                    "We will not be homosexual married! We'll show them!"
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Indeed. I'm free to reply to Fun and he can't see my replies, what else would be better than that?
                      You being eaten by a tiger?

Comment

Naw, go for something that would take longer.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"We will not be homosexual married! We'll show them!"
                          Curious how Imran didn't say, "You won't have to perform them."

Have you changed your position?

Comment

Working...
                          X